Thursday, June 18, 2015

Making Progress on a New Beginning

This morning I successfully listed my first Gypsy Haversack for sale on my new blog!!!  I even created an interactive Buy it Now Button for immediate purchase :)  Now to set up an informative page on how to purchase my Gypsy Creations, a page to publish positive feedback when received and a couple of other pages to offer my wares and services.

So, all in all, I am making progress with this new venture & feeling positive :) ...  it sure has been awhile since I visited the wide world of blogging!

I welcome you to Moon Gypsy Artistry and encourage you to follow my blog by email (there is a form on the right side bar for this), that way you will get instant notifications when I post something new.  Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns or requests you may have.

Oh and a cool logo picture... that's something else that needs creating <3

Blessings
~The Moon Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new exciting adventure!!! Thrilled to be co.ing along with you for the journey... Hugs

    ReplyDelete